If you need to speak to one of our Doctors or staff members, please call our office at 770 424-6303.
We welcome any questions that you may have regarding your pet. We also appreciate updates by email. Optimal management of your pet's medical care is enhanced by frequent communication.
You may email your updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
or any questions to email@example.com
.For prescription refills:
call 770 424-6303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the following information in your email:
- your name
- phone number where you can be reached
- your pet's name,
- drug(s) name and quantity.
- Please also include a detailed update on how your pet is doing,
- current dose of medication being given.
Any prescription request made after 4:30 pm M-F and Saturday after 11:30 may not be filled until the following business day. We will email you or call you to let you know that your prescription is ready for pickup. We will make every attempt to have your prescription or food waiting if you call us ahead of your visit.
We would always appreciate an update on how your pet is doing at the same time to make sure that a dosage or medication change is not warranted. Often, refill time is a time that we are able to identify drug intolerances, options for other treatments that may have developed since the initial treatment, changes in the primary disease process that require an adjustment, or failures to respond appropriately. We would like you to give us the dose that you are presently giving and frequency because refill time is also a time that we can pick up pharmacy errors or communication errors that result in inappropriate medication dosing !
We are happy to mail refills to any of our clients-just tell the receptionist that you would like to have your prescription mailed to you.We carry a wide range of prescription foods. Please call ahead to make sure that your pet's food is in stock. If we do not have the food we can order it for you!
Or apply for an use our PET PORTAL
to manage your pet's health care online!
Pet Portals are private, secure websites that contain your pet's health information and are available as a free service provided by our clinic. You can use your Pet Portal to conveniently manage your pet's health online at any time of night or day.
Use your pet portal to:
How Do I Get A Pet Portal?
- Remind yourself with an email when it is time to give that heartworm or flea preventive tablet. Medication Minders make it easy!
- Order refills of prescriptions and special diets – even when we're not open. These can be delivered straight to your home!
- Request an appointment or boarding reservation.
- Print your pet's vaccination record to use as proof of vaccination at boarding and day care facilities.
- Use PetNotes to easily create and print pet health care instructions for petsitters or kennel staff.
Cllick on the Pet Portal login button above and Click the "Activate Now" Button.